State Referee Committee
State Referee Administrator (SRA)
State Youth Referee Administrator (SYRA)
State Director of Instruction (SDI)
State Director of Assessment (SDA)
State Assignor Coordinator (SAC)
Area Referee Administrators
Area 1 Referee Administrator
Anniston, Gadsden, Huntsville, Decatur, Florence
Area 2 Referee Administrator
Cullman, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa
Area 3 Referee Administrator
Mobile, Daphne, Montgomery, Alexander City, Auburn, Phenix City.
The Alabama State Referee Committee is dedicated to serving all levels of the sport of soccer in this state through the training and development of referees. The Alabama Referee Development Program serves the Alabama Soccer Association (ASA) and is formed as per the USSF policy.
The SRC shall fulfill its mission by providing an opportunity for every referee, instructor, assessor and assignor candidate to receive instruction and training as well as a plan for growth and development.
The objectives of the SRC are:
- Administering referee registration, recertification, and grade management
- Instructing referees with timely and innovative training throughout their career
- Offering every referee the opportunity to develop to their full potential through assessment and mentoring
- Fostering referee teamwork and fellowship to further promote peer mentoring and esprit de corps
- Advocating and enhancing the assignment process to meet both the needs of the competition and foster development of the referees
- Promoting exceptional referees to extend their careers to the National and/or International arena